soft

soft
natures fluff

WELCOME

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VIEWING MY BLOG, I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simple Thoughts

My body is heavy.
My soul is dark.
I am trying to stay ahead of the shark.
My mind is worried, it never stops, wondering and waiting for the last boot to drop.
Rent is due, lights are too, there is no money to spare.
I want so much to just give up but my Angel screams "Don't you dare".
One child cries,"Mommy I'm hungry.", the second says "me too.",
I look into their faces and don't know what to do.
So I raise my face up to the sky and with a light little sigh;
I say "my Lord I give this all to you, lead my heart, lighten my soul.
Whisper in my ear so gentle and sweet. I lay all these troubles down at your feet.
Please show me the way and help me obey. Guid me in the direction I should go today,
help me understand what it is you want me to know. I follow your word and listen for your voice
but sometimes it gets lost with in all the noise. I try my best to keep it together,
but sometimes I think my leaving would be better.
I am not a coward you see, to take my own life a coward I'd be.
So I pray even harder, for help from thee. "

Michelle Y, Kelley
01/13/11

No comments:

Post a Comment