soft

soft
natures fluff

WELCOME

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VIEWING MY BLOG, I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

springs song

Father Wind is blowing strong, while Mother Nature sings her spring song the flowers dance upon the breeze while the boats rise upon the seas. A light rain has fallen down washing everything fresh upon the ground. The Willow tree dances in time with the gentle whoosh of the Evergreen pine. The birds sing their song for at this moment nothing is wrong. Mother Nature is at her best when spring starts its rush towards the west, over the hill and mountain tall to dance across the prairies; waking the flowers and the bees,with the hint of the gentle breeze. Crossing rivers and the falls to make its final presents known, bending low at the never ending seas this is what Mother Nature's song  sings to me.


Michelle Y, Kelley
06/04/09
please this poem belongs to me.
it is part of me. If you would like to use it,
please just ask and give me my credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment